- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Traveling Superintendent to join our team! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
The candidate must be skilled in the following areas and have a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Coordinate scheduling of subcontractors, consultants, inspectors and vendors to complete each project on time
- Communicate with the project team and support each subcontractor to execute job duties effectively and efficiently
- Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Perform inspections and/or schedule inspectors to meet the varying safety and compliance regulations of each job location
- A working knowledge of civil, architectural, mechanical and electrical work
- The ability to effectively communicate in the English written and spoken word
- Managing the punch list and project closeout process to ensure timely completion
- Maintain a written daily log of visitors, job actions performed, materials expended, and problems resolved on the job site
- Good reading comprehension for technical documents, such as safety regulations, assembly and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to manage demanding clients and offering creative solutions to meet commitments and requests
- Keen eye to identify non-compliance with regulations or standards and ability to suggest solutions for deficiencies or problems
- Ability to stand for several hours at a time and to walk in varying climate conditions and on uneven ground
- Participating in and encouraging staff to seek out life-long learning opportunities and professional development
- Set an example in keeping the job organized and clean, including meeting standards for waste disposal and environmental protection
- Previous experience in commercial construction management
- Familiarity with construction management software
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Current safety credentials to include OSHA 30, First Aid and CPR
Complete Property Solutions
13030 Shawnee Mission PkwyKansas City, MO
Get fresh Construction Traveling jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.