- Posted: over a month ago
- $60 to $65 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, medical,
We are currently looking for a full-time physician assistant to join our team. We are a privately owned primary care practice located in North Bellmore, Long Island that cares for a diverse patient population. Our ideal candidate has experience in family medicine and a passion for delivering high-quality care to our loyal group of patients. On average our providers care for 15-25 patients daily. We offer a competitive starting salary of $60-65 per hour, healthcare benefits and 401k plan.
As a privately owned practice, our providers have greater flexibility in patient care decisions, more time to spend with our patients developing meaningful patient relationships and ideal work-life balance with no after hour calls, no hospital work and no holiday shifts.
- Assess patient health through history and physical examinations
- Provide counsel and medical treatment to patients
- Educate patients on overall wellness and health maintenance
- Develop and implement patient management plans
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Previous experience as a physician assistant in primary care
- Familiarity with medical tools, use of EMR: experience with eclinical works is helpful
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Complete Primary Care of Long Island
2374 Jerusalem Ave.Bellmore, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?