Social Worker MSW
Complete Neuropsychology Services Ann Arbor, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40 to $45 Hourly
Michigan Practice seeking excellent Clinical Social Workers to work with kids or adults--- $1000 Sign-on/Relocation bonus!
We are seeking two Clinical Social Workers to join our fast-growing practice located in Southeast Michigan!
We are seeking to hire a Child-Therapist, as well as an Adult-Therapist. We are accepting LMSW, as well as Limited License applicants. Full-time and part-time positions are available.
Complete Neuropsychology Services, Inc is a general practice mental health clinic with additional specialty services in Neuropsychological assessment and diagnosis.
We have offices in Ann Arbor and Brighton, and Plymouth/Canton. Office is Mid-Michigan is scheduled for Fall 2021.
Our Clinic serves children, teens, adults, and older adults and provides evidence-based care customized to our client's needs. We take all major insurance plans.
The preferred applicant will have:
* Expertise in evidence-based assessment of common emotional and behavioral conditions including depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, and PTSD.
*Expertise in outpatient treatment of anxiety, mood, and behavioral disorders.
* Training and experience in CBT and behavioral treatment techniques, including mindfulness/relaxation/meditation.
* *Training and experience with ACT, Motivational Interviewing, or DBT is also valuable.
** Expertise in the treatment of any of the following is a plus: chronic pain, eating disorders, and substance abuse.
This Position Offers:
* $1000 sign-on bonus
* Option to hire on as a 1099-Contractor or W2 employee
* Compensation for LMSW starts at the equivalent of $40-45.00/hour (> 80,000 yearly salary), plus yearly raises.
* Compensation for Limited Licensees (LLMSW) starts at the equivalent of $30/hour, plus yearly raises.
*Paid-time off: Paid sick/personal/vacation time
* Remote work/Online therapy option: You can continue to conduct online sessions, with the option of in-person sessions as you feel comfortable
*A flexible clinic schedule at any of our locations, any day of the week. You set your clinic hours! If you are available only while your children are in school-- that is okay with us! If you are interested in working evenings and weekends only-- we can fill that schedule as well.
* A steady stream of client referrals from Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Neurology, and Psychiatry providers. You will not have to wait to build a caseload. We will fill your schedule immediately.
* Our expert billing and office team handles all support tasks related to insurance, scheduling, and billing.
* A supportive yet stimulating work atmosphere that permits (and encourages!) you to balance your personal life responsibilities with an active and fulfilling professional life
* Paid Continuing Education
* in-house professional development trainings
* For LMSW applicants: Supervision of LLMSW opportunities (with additional compensation)
* Opportunity for advancement within the organization, gain supervisory or clinical administrative experience
* Opportunity to create groups and other programs that match your clinical interests
* Our practice-management team facilitates your efficient credentialing with third-party payors, as well as quarterly credentialing requirements with CAQH and other credential clearing houses.
* visit our website a2neuro.com
COVID-19 considerations: Providers are providing online, synchronous therapy sessions via a secure telemedicine portal, from home or our clinic. Some providers have begun offering in-person sessions again as Covid restrictions are loosened. We follow Michigan public health recommendations (social distancing, masks/PPE, additional sanitization).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
* LMSW, or Limited License (LLMSW) in the State of Michigan or License eligible.
* Relocation to State of Michigan
Complete Neuropsychology ServicesWhy Work Here?
Work with a great team and set your own schedule! If you like work-life balance— you’ll love working with us.
Complete Neuropsychology Services is a mental health clinic with multiple locations in Southeast Michigan, offering general behavioral health solutions, as well as specialty neuropsychological assessment/ diagnosis. We work with children, teens, adults, and older adults. we offer evidence-based assessment and treatment for depression, anxiety, and disruptive behavior disorders. We specialize in conditions affecting thinking and emotional functioning across the lifespan (e.g., dementia, ADHD, autism spectrum, and learning disability).
1056 Orndorf DriveAnn Arbor, MI
GovernmentView all jobs at Complete Neuropsychology Services