Thriving private psychotherapy practice in Towson Maryland is searching for a seasoned Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to become a member of our collaborative team. The ideal candidate will be a Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Specialist who is looking for a collegial relationship with our skilled therapists and is able to make independent decisions regarding the medical and mental health needs of our clients. Our NP will serve as a resource for clients and clinicians as well as provide guidance and education to our community of healers.
· Active, unrestricted APRN license in the State of MD.
· Active prescriptive authority in State of MD (must be able to prescribe medication).
· Be in network or willing to be in network with all major health insurances.
· Active liability insurance
· Available at least 20 hours a week to begin; opportunity to increase hours an option
Qualifications that would be an asset:
· Experience working in a private practice setting
· At least five years’ experience post-unrestricted licensure
· Be able to provide medication management to children
· Flexible work hours (some mornings and some afternoon/evening hours)
Job Duties and Responsibilities may include:
· Performing on-site medication management services as scheduled and in accordance with company policies.
· Evaluation, diagnosis, education and medication prescribing.
· Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
· Be properly licensed and abide by all laws, rules, regulations and codes of ethics that are applicable to the services performed at the practice.
· Respond to clients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours; responding to requests by meeting, evaluating and providing services to clients.
· Collaborate and communicate with client’s treatment team.
· Complete written records in a timely manner. Keep client files accurate and up to date.
· Conduct and regulate mediation management services in a professional manner.
· Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers
Competitive compensation; health insurance; 401K; flexible schedule; beautiful work environment; collaborative and compassionate colleagues.