Account Representatives (Outside Sales)
- Posted: over a month ago
Garvin Construction Products is GROWING and we are looking for GREAT people to join our TEAM! We have immediate openings for Account Representatives (Outside Sales). This is an opportunity for an experienced outside sales candidate to join a great team and a very successful company.
Account Representative (Outside Sales) Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain positive and deep customer relationships with all accounts.
- Prospect for new customers within assigned sales territory.
- Ensure customer service requirements are met.
- Work with the Director of Sales and others to execute the territory sales plan.
- Work with and coordinate vendor resources to build relationships and support sales.
- Proper management of time allocation and priorities to reach territory goals.
- Maintain appropriate relationship with key suppliers.
Account Representative (Outside Sales) Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, communication, and/or any equivalent education that demonstrates expertise in customer engagement.
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Team focused.
Account Representative (Outside Sales) Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive group medical and dental benefits
- Voluntary life and disability benefits
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
Garvin Construction Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Complete HR Solutions
BusinessView all jobs at Complete HR Solutions