Tier 1 Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Complete Document Solutions Tier 1 IT Support
Complete Document Solutions is a locally owned and fully independent technology company. We take great pride in providing excellent customer-centric service and support to our primary base of Southern California. We utilize a selective partner channel to extend our reach throughout the country.
Tier 1 Job Description
In the Tier 1 IT Support role with Complete Document Solutions, you will provide maintenance of the computer desktop environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. You will be responsible for administration and internal and external support of the Company’s PCs, printers, servers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license tracking, and performing PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations. Strong and friendly communication skills required.
Tier 1 Responsibilities:
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Monitor Service Desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority
- Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation
- Assist with onboarding of new users
- Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in computer science, information technology or a related field. College-level coursework or technical training or certification is highly desirable, preferably in computer science, information technology or a related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
License and Certification: California Driver's License and a satisfactory driving record are conditions of initial and continued employment.
Experience in the technical field or certification may be substituted for degree. A minimum of 1-2 years of PC hardware and support experience in Windows 7/10 and Windows Server 2012. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2016 suite, MS Exchange Server 2016 and DB (Lotus/Access/other). Candidate must also demonstrate intermediate skill set in MS Excel and Access 2016. Valid California driver’s license and insurance required.
· A minimum of 1 years of PC hardware and support experience in Windows and Mac operating systems
· Working knowledge of all MS Office Suite products
· Working knowledge of MS Exchange Servers and Databases
·Intermediate skill set in MS Excel and Access
·Valid California Driver's License
·Reliable car for use in travel to customer locations
·Proof current and ongoing car insurance
·After hours and weekend work will be involved
Ongoing technology training
Dental and medical insurance
401(k) program with company participation
Paid holidays, sick, and vacation
Excellent long term existing team
Complete Document Solutions, Inc.Why Work Here?
This is a well established company that allows employees to overachieve their personal financial goals in a target rich assignment.
20410 Earl StreetTorrance, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Complete Document Solutions, Inc.