- Posted: 3 days ago
Integrative Physical Medicine is currently seeking an Associate Chiropractor in the Tampa, FL, area, and we will be offering relocation assistance! In this integrated facility, chiropractors will provide professional chiropractic and physiotherapy oversight and direct patient care while working collaboratively with medical physicians and specialists. We are looking for those in the top 5% to join our multidiscipline practice where they will complete a residency program that will enable them to become Trauma and Hospital qualified while collaborating with surgeons, neurologists, and other orthopedic specialists.
- Great competitive salary (higher than the median salary in Central Florida)
- Great hours
- 6-week training course
- Opportunity for advancement
- Ongoing clinical and documentation training
- CEU Reimbursement
- Vacation, sick and personal days per contract.
- Health care coverage is offered after 60 days of employment
- Workers Compensation coverage
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Licensure Renewal Coverage
- Chiropractic care for you and all members of the immediate household
- Required Education: Doctor of Chiropractic with a valid license
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Salesforce and Vericle experience is a huge plus
- Active Florida Chiropractic Licensure
Please see the link below for a video of testimonials from our current Chiropractic team:
Click Here for Complete Care Testimonial Video
Hours of Operation:
- Mondays- 7:30 AM-11:30 AM & 2:30 PM-6:30 PM
- Tuesday- 12 PM-7:30 PM
- Wednesday- 7:30 AM-11:30 AM & 2:30 PM-6:30 PM
- Thursday- 12 PM-7:30 PM
- Friday- 6:30 AM-1:30 PM
History- After witnessing a lack of proper assessment and support for patients that have been involved in an accident we saw a dire need in the community for clinics and doctors who would provide excellent evaluation and treatment of their injuries and the support needed to guide them through the process. This is what led to the family of practices that is Complete Care. Complete Care consists of Integrative Physical Medicine, Centers for Imaging, and Interventional Associates. Together they provide patients with immediate access to chiropractic care, physiotherapy, state of the art imaging, interventional pain management, and orthopedic specialists.
Integrative Physical Medicine- IPM offers chiropractic care, physiotherapy, and comprehensive testing. In each clinic, there is an experienced and trained staff eager to help. Our Chiropractic Physicians evaluate, treat, and make appropriate referrals for each patient. We have designated Case Managers who provide support and answer any questions. Our trained doctors and Chiropractic Assistants help each patient with their prescribed therapies and medical equipment. Each administrative staff member provides excellent customer service and a welcoming atmosphere.
Future Growth- With 30 locations, we serve patients in 10 counties throughout Central Florida. Complete Care is building toward being the national platform for treating the injured in a fully integrated health system while continuing to maintain our unmatched patient-centric pillars of ethics, diligence, and clinical expertise. We look forward to continuing to serve our patients with the care they deserve.
At Complete Care, we take pride in providing equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of their race, ethnicity, beliefs, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?