Nursing Supervisors -Nursing Home
A beautiful, skilled nursing facility is looking for multiple Nursing Supervisors.
- Night Nursing Supervisor (Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, 7PM-7AM (12 hour shifts)
- Day Nursing Supervisor (7AM-7PM, every other weekend)
- 3PM-11PM Evening Nursing Supervisor
Responsibilities of the Nursing Supervisors:
- Orient clinical staff to their job responsibilities and provide leadership in clinical problem solving.
- Nurse will evaluate and schedule in-services/training as needed.
- Ensure department activities and records are in adherence to AAAHC and various licensing and regulatory requirements.
Qualifications of the Nursing Supervisors:
- Must have experience as a Nursing Supervisor
- Must have current New Jersey RN license
- Must have experience in Long Term Care
- Must have supervisory experience
- Must have excellent communication skills