Medical Practice Manager
Complete Care Centers, LLC. Hunters Creek, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Complete Care is a multi-disciplinary practice serving patients who have physical injuries as a result of trauma. Complete Care and its family of practices are characterized by core competencies of cultural, clinical, and operational excellence. We strive to meet every patients' individual needs with skillfulness and professionalism.
Job Description- You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this! With the incredible growth of our company, it's a dream that definitely can come true. This opportunity is in one of our most exciting posts- Practice Manager for Integrative Physical Medicine. In this role, you are leading a team of people including doctors, medical assistants, and administrative health coordinators to provide the highest level of care for patients. We are able to touch lives in such a positive way while every action being focused on our core values of integrity, serviceship, passion, leadership, serving with efficiency, and exercising professionalism.
What you will do in this role:
- You will interact with patients on a daily basis being their person that they can come to regarding anything pertaining to their care.
- You will deliver the doctor's treatment orders/care plan to the patient making sure they understand the why behind the care plan and fine details to allow them to fully be invested while on their road to recovery.
- You will manage the day-to-day functions of the clinic and its programs and activities to ensure compliance, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
- You will manage staff performance including supervising, coaching/counseling front office, and clinical staff daily.
- You will review the practice's policies and procedures to make recommendations for continued compliance/current regulations and interpret policies/procedures to employees, patients, family members, government agencies, etc.
- You will address issues raised by physicians, employees, and patients and seek out appropriate leaders or partners to problem solve and process improvement.
- You will identify a strategy for the growth and execution of daily/weekly/monthly goals.
We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive training, and plenty of opportunities for advancement!
- Great competitive compensation (higher than the median salary in Central Florida)
- Support from a group of seasoned professionals
- Vacation time
- Great hours
- Comprehensive training course
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance available
- Ongoing communication and leadership training
- Uniform Provided
- High School Diploma or higher, Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or equivalent is highly preferred (appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements)
- Prior leadership or management experience highly preferred (medical setting not required)
- Experience managing multiple providers and large staff is preferred
- Constantly exceeds performance expectations
- Works well and helps develop others
- Possesses leadership qualities and the vision to execute
- Must be a great problem solver
- Must be easily flexible and not easily frustrated
- Does not make excuses
History- After witnessing a lack of proper assessment and support for patients that have been in injured due to trauma we saw a dire need in the community for clinics and doctors who would provide excellent evaluation and treatment of their injuries and the support needed to guide them through the process. This is what led to the family of practices that is Complete Care. Complete Care consists of Integrative Physical Medicine, Centers for Imaging, and Interventional Associates. Together they provide patients with immediate access to chiropractic care, physiotherapy, state of the art imaging, interventional pain management, and orthopedic specialists.
Integrative Physical Medicine- IPM offers chiropractic care, physiotherapy, and comprehensive testing. In each clinic, there is an experienced and trained staff eager to help. Our Chiropractic Physicians evaluate, treat, and make appropriate referrals for each patient. We have designated Case Managers who provide support and answer any questions. Our trained doctors and Chiropractic Assistants help each patient with their prescribed therapies and medical equipment. Each administrative staff member provides excellent customer service and a welcoming atmosphere.
Centers for Imaging- CFI is one of the most advanced MRI practices offering cutting-edge technologies in a relaxed and caring atmosphere. CFI has MRI, Digital Motion X-ray, and DTI for the diagnosis of traumatic brain injuries. Our team of trained MRI technicians and experienced diagnostic radiologists strive to improve the healthcare experience for our patients by providing skilled execution and a comprehensive review of all imaging.
Interventional Associates- IA was opened to provide expedient orthopedic evaluation and treatment that focuses on proper diagnosis and minimally invasive procedures including spine and extremity surgery. Our team includes an experienced spine surgeon, extremity surgeon, and interventional pain management specialists. Our trained medical assistants help patients during any recommended procedure while our Case Managers provide support and explanation of any questions and billing inquires.
Future Growth- With 25 locations, we serve patients in 9 counties throughout Central Florida. Complete Care is building toward being the national platform for treating the injured in a fully integrated health system while continuing to maintain our unmatched patient-centric pillars of ethics, diligence, and clinical expertise. We look forward to continuing to serve our patients with the care they deserve.
At Complete Care, we take pride in providing equal employment opportunities to everyone regardless of their race, ethnicity, beliefs, religion, marital status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Complete Care Centers, LLC.
AddressHunters Creek, FL
HealthcareView all jobs at Complete Care Centers, LLC.