We are looking to add a Service Coordinator/Dispatcher to join our growing Services Department. Complete Building Services is an established (54 years and counting!) Facility Management Company with over 450 employees based in Friendship Heights, Washington DC. Our parent company is the renowned Donohoe Group Company and together we have been Best Place to Work for 2 years running!
Our Services Department handles all plumbing, electrical, and HVAC concerns for the corporate and government buildings we manage in the Washington D.C. Metro area.
It will be a phone interview to an in person interview - we would like to start someone within the next two weeks. Please note that during the interview you will be asked to demonstrate in professional examples of customer service, dispatching, scheduling, multi-tasking, and work in fast pace environments. Your supervisor references will required prior to interviewing.
Why this role might interest you?
The Client Service Coordinator/Dispatcher is the focal point between our customers and our service technicians. You are the Conductor of our Orchestra...the first point of contact with our customers and then the director of our technicians in the field. We have a support team around the position to help you and after a month, you will be expected to be confident enough to operate independently and prioritize orders. Also, at Complete Building Services we believe in cross training and growing our people professionally - you will be tasked with learning and picking up new responsibilities as your role continues with us!
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- First and foremost, a clear communicator with a positive mindset. When a client is calling us, they need our help. Whether or not they are in a good mindset, we have to provide positive experience, while having a clear understanding of their need.
- We have 20 technicians in the field. The person we would hire for this role might already have 3 years of service dispatching experience because the level of organization and thought processes required within this position. You will be managing all 20 of their schedules, part orders, and invoices.
- Early Riser - Work Hours are from 6:30am to 4:00pm
- Since the majority of your work is on the computer, we look for professionals with strong administrative backgrounds and skills with multiple computer programs (Word, Excel, etc.)
- It's a plus if you have any accounting background - we utilize JD Edwards accounting software on site.
- You know the DC, Virginia, and Maryland like the back of your hand!