We are looking a Chief Engineer. In this role, you will be supporting one of our Non-Profit clients. They look to Complete Building Services (CBS) to maintain and improve the working condition of their building. You will be leading a team of three maintenance mechanics - you will be tracking their punch list, prioritizing daily/weekly tasks, and assisting your team with troubleshoots/repair of equipment. Having said that, as the Chief Engineer, CBS will look to you to help develop and grow your team as professionals in our industry.
- You should have experience leading an engineering team
- You can draw upon your knowledge as an expert in building operations and maintenance (8+ years of experience)
- You have a background in energy management systems
- Active Driver's License
How to Jump to the Front of the Line?
- You currently hold MD or DC stationary engineer licenses
- You have experience working in LEED Buildings