Healthcare Recruiting and Retention Coordinator
CompleatKidz Gastonia, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kare Partners is looking for compassionate, highly motivated and organized individuals to join our team. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. If you are looking for an exciting career in Recruitment and Human Resources and would like that career with a growing and stable company, Compleat KiDZ / Compleat Rehab is an outstanding opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Review and analyze resumes using our in-house ATS software program
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential candidates using establish standard techniques
- Introduce new hires to the company through onboarding and orientation
- Serve as an employee advocate for new hires as well as established employees
- Complete all new-hire paperwork with candidates who meet the expectation of the job
- Assist in HR investigations as needed
- Ongoing networking and relationship building with potential candidates
- Follow up with new hires to insure a smooth transition to our “team” approach
- Weekly reporting and tracking to prepare for weekly staffing updates
- Recruiting in ABA Services and Adult and Peds Rehab positions.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years' recruiting experience preferably in the ABA Services or Medical Rehab field
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrable experience in recruiting
- Effective negotiating skills
- Experience with applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites
- Ability to do on site staffing needs analysis.
- Working knowledge of personnel policies and employee benefits including EEO, FLSA, FMLA and Harassment and Discrimination.
The ideal candidates must have an Associate or Bachelor degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field. A minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruiting preferred, especially in healthcare environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and good judgment skills required. Working knowledge of computer software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Previous experience with applicant tracking system preferred.
KarePartners, Compleat Rehab /Compleat Kidz offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to full-time employees, including medical/dental, vision coverage, FSA, STD, LTD, life insurance, EAP, and company-matched 401(k).
KarePartners is an Equal Employment Opportunity that values and encourages diversity.
Ideally, applicants for this position should be excited to join a company with the energy of a start-up environment, be ready to take a leading role in initiatives to launch new programs and have the experience and drive to support ongoing programs and their expansion.
CompleatKidzWhy Work Here?
Established outpatient therapy company that dedicates itself to helping others live their best lives!
Compleat KiDZ provides pediatric therapy services with a coordinated, multi-specialty approach. Our Clinical managers work closely with each provider and therapist team to ensure they are fully supported to provide excellent patient care for every child served. This is accomplished via consistent team collaboration, mentorship, and on-going training. Ideally, applicants for this position should be excited to join a company with the energy of a start-up environment, be ready to take a leading role in initiatives to launch new programs and have the experience and drive to support ongoing programs and their expansion.
2675 Court DriveGastonia, NC