The Behavior Analyst is responsible for developing treatment plans, coordinating care for their clients as well as for RBT’s and behavioral assistants. The Behavior Analyst will also be responsible to implement outreach services for assigned clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the new ABA program under our Pediatric services, in coordination with the ABA business manager.
- Provide treatment services to children and families in an outpatient clinical setting.
- Complete initial assessments for newly identified families.
- Complete clinical assessments to guide the development of programming based on Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Develop and regularly update comprehensive ABA programs for clients based on the completion of assessments and analysis of data in a timely manner.
- Complete Functional Behavior Assessments and Behavior Intervention Plans for assigned clients under the guidance of a licensed professional in accordance with Arkansas law.
- Provide clinical direction on the implementation of ABA programs to multidisciplinary teams, including guiding others to understand the purpose of the interventions, how to address the function of behaviors and their validation in the literature, etc.
- Oversee implementation and ensure procedural integrity and proficiency of behavior plans and programming as implemented by direct care team members through onsite consultation and review of data.
- Provide training to staff and families on Applied Behavior Analysis with client specific goals for skill acquisition and behavior reduction.
- Attend clinical supervision and staff meetings to review consumer programs (goals, graphs, data collection, up-to-date consultation notes, etc.) and organizational initiatives. Develop quality assurance for sound billing and administrative practices.
- Market the ABA program along with the ABA business manager and other BCBAs.
- Aide in developing and monitoring revenue metrics for the ABA programs’ growth.
- Master’s or Doctoral degree in Behavioral Analysis or Special Education or another Human Services Discipline with an emphasis in Behavioral Analysis.
- Certification from the Behavior Analyst Certification Board Inc. (required), or State issued license to practice Applied Behavior Analysis.
- A minimum of seven years as a Behavior Analyst with valid certification.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff and interact professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required, to meet, identified patient needs.
- Absolute integrity and the use of good judgment to handle the professional and confidential nature of assignments.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Speaks, writes, reads, and comprehends English. Fluency in another language is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills are comprised of written, verbal and presentation capabilities.
- Additional skills may include the ability to actively listen, use logic to identify strengths, weaknesses and solutions.
- Must be a motivated individual and self-starter.
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills are a must.
Physical Demands: Lifting, pushing, pulling and assisting patients with exercise and patient transfers.
Working Conditions: May be exposed to infectious diseases, electricity and strain from moving or supporting patients.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Kare Partners (HSSM parent company) offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical/dental, vision coverage, HSA, STD, LTD, life insurance, EAP, pre-paid legal, company-matched 401(k), and paid vacation/holidays.
Kare Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity that values and encourages diversity.
Ideally, applicants for this position should be excited to join a company with the energy of a start-up environment, be ready to take a leading role in initiatives to launch new programs and have the experience and drive to support ongoing programs and their expansion.
Why Work Here?Compleat KiDZ provides pediatric therapy services with a coordinated, multi-specialty approach. Our Clinical managers work closely with each provider and therapist team to ensure they are fully supported to provide excellent patient care for every child served. This is accomplished via consistent team collaboration, mentorship, and on-going training. Ideally, applicants for this position should be excited to join a company with the energy of a start-up environment, be ready to take a leading role in initiatives to launch new programs and have the experience and drive to support ongoing programs and their expansion.
Established outpatient therapy company that dedicates itself to helping others live their best lives!