Customer Service Specialist
- $16 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Compex Legal Services is looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Specialist. This key position reports to the Customer Service Manager and will help with fulling client requests to ensure accuracy, timely completion, and overall satisfaction.
Who we are:
Compex is the nation’s leading record retrieval provider. We serve thousands of law firms and the largest insurance carriers to provide record retrieval, record summarization, IME interface, and deposition reporting solutions that reduce cost and cycle time. We empower our clients to make faster, more informed decisions by streamlining across claims, legal, and third parties. We emphasize innovation, world-class delivery and leading-edge thinking as a competitive advantage in delivering solutions to our clients and markets. We are on a strong continued growth trajectory and advancing our technology strategy is key to our future success.
This position will help us with:
· Providing support to clients by handling client inquiries, assisting with orders, and communicating progress updates.
· Checking data for accuracy, ensuring clients orders are correctly entered, and confirming locations.
· Reviewing and attending to open inventory.
· Ensuring that orders are documented accurately.
·Coordinating efforts with other departments to handle client issues
What you should have:
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· A can-do attitude.
· High School diploma.
What we offer:
· Paid Time Off
· Paid holidays
· Medical, vision, and dental benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- Day shift
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
Compex Legal ServicesSacramento, CA
BusinessView All Compex Legal Services Jobs
Get fresh Customer Service Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.