We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, and seasoned recruiting professional who will be able to come on board and hit the ground running. Bring your enthusiasm and experience where your ideas and talent are recognized.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules and follow-up with applicants.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Other duties as described.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR applicable Associate’s Degree preferably in Human Resources; Organizational Mgmt.
- 2-3 years of proven recruiting experience.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skill.
- Recruiting using all forms of social media preferred
- Experience in a multi-site, multi-state organization preferred
- Experience in a heavy recruiting environment preferred
- Excellent time management and task prioritization abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now or applicant tracking system preferred.
Compex offers its full time employees Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and FSA. In addition, these benefits are fully paid by the company: Basic Life Insurance, LTD and EAP. The following supplemental benefits are also offered: Voluntary Life Insurance, AD&D, Aflac and LegalShield.
Compex is a drug-free workplace. Please visit us at www.cpxlegal.com.