We are looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Finance team.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for analyzing the financial status by collecting; monitoring, and studying data; and recommending actions.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Perform financial analysis by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Collect operational data & determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs.
- Performs cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processed and techniques; recommending actions.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- At least three (3) years of technical accounting/financial reporting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (v-lookups; pivot tables; IF formulas)
Compex offers its full time employees Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and FSA. In addition, these benefits are fully paid by the company: Basic Life Insurance, LTD and EAP. The following supplemental benefits are also offered: Voluntary Life Insurance, AD&D, Aflac and LegalShield.
Compex is a drug-free workplace. Please visit us at www.cpxlegal.com.