We are looking for a dynamic, customer service geared Collections Manager to join our team handling B2B collections. The responsibilities of the position is as follows:
- Supervise collector activities;
- Be challenging and have keen sense of business knowledge.
- Must possess exceptional organizational, customer service and account management skills to operate a successful collection department.
- Responsible for producing monthly reports based on collection activity;
- Prepare or review daily and/or weekly individual and department performance reports;
- Assist Collectors with problem resolution;
- Responsible for generating and evaluating reports for collection accounts.
- Communicate with clients when necessary;
- Train and mentor new employees and Collection Department personnel;
- Handle department personnel issues;
- Recruiting qualified collection staff and review performance of assigned staff.
- Direct, manage and coordinate the work flow of collection staff and supervise the functioning of each assigned area.
- Implement new procedures as necessary;
- Encourage and promote teamwork and cooperation among Collectors;
- Communicate with different levels of management on collection issues;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates required; Bachelor’s degree preferred or in lieu of education, 10+ years of collections experience
- Customer Service background preferred
- 2-3 years management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills (problem solving)
- Ability to analyze and execute process improvement
Compex offers its full time employees Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and FSA. In addition, these benefits are fully paid by the company: Basic Life Insurance, LTD and EAP. The following supplemental benefits are also offered: Voluntary Life Insurance, AD&D, Aflac and Legal Shield. Compex offers full-time employee benefits including vacation; sick; and holiday.
Compex is a drug-free workplace. Please visit us at www.cpxlegal.com.