We are looking for a customer service oriented, team player to join our Sales team as a Client Support Specialist.
The Client Support Specialist is responsible for overall maintenance and relationships with existing accounts.
This position is responsible for necessary follow-up and follow-through to maintain complete customer satisfaction and grow revenue.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop strong positive relationships with customers based upon clear and frequent communication, mutual trust and ability to meet the customer needs
- Develop win-win opportunities for the customer and the company
- Present service information to clients including attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries and claims adjusters
- Spend 30% of time in the field, including driving through the territory, visiting clients, and reporting back to our Regional Sales Manager
- Spend 70% of time in the office coordinating with Customer Service to service accounts
- Travel out of state to meet with clients or attend training as needed
- Communicate with customers frequently, effectively, professionally, and in a timely manner
- Provide candid feedback on the customer relationship and customer perceptions of the product and service to maximize customer retention
- Interface with Customer Service Teams weekly or as needed to ensure client expectations are met
- Communicate all rebills/credits for clients to Customer Service as necessary
- Assist with following up on past due invoicing with clients
- Prepare incident alerts and transmit to management as needed
- Distribute marketing materials and attend industry functions, including conferences, trade shows and golf tournaments
- Document all account activity into system.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Account Management in relationship selling preferred, especially in litigation industry and/or equivalent experience as paralegal, legal secretary or claims adjuster
- Outstanding Customer Service Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate computer skills using Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Must have reliable transportation with a clean driving record
- Ability to successfully interact with clients, specifically attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries and claims adjusters
- Detail oriented; organized
- Ability to prioritize multiple priorities
- Ability to travel out of state
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Self-starter; confidence in ability
- High level of personal integrity
- Flexibility; adaptability
- Valid state driver’s license
- Proof of car insurance with required state limits
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Compex offers its full time employees Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and FSA. In addition, these benefits are fully paid by the company: Basic Life Insurance, LTD and EAP. The following supplemental benefits are also offered: Voluntary Life Insurance, AD&D, Aflac and LegalShield.
Compex is a drug-free workplace. Please visit us at www.cpxlegal.com.