Are you looking for an opportunity where you can put your personality and enthusiasm to work?
How about a chance to learn, grow and advance?
If this is you STOP WAITING AND START INTERVIEWING!
We’re Innoteq and the only thing we enjoy more than helping our clients and consumers is helping YOU become successful!
Our entry level Marketing and PR opportunities are among the best, offering you great pay, advancement potential and a work environment full of fast-paced fun. At Innoteq we work together as a team, teaching, training, mentoring and motivating others around you.
Find out what its like to work in an industry that’s not about to slow down- with a company that has a legacy of successful Innovation, Opportunity, Security - and Great People!
- Round out your experience with training on the latest technology and devices - today, tomorrow and for as long as you work with us
- As you learn and succeed, you’ll be eligible for new opportunities, promotions/advancements and financial rewards
- And every day, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment with customers and colleagues that appreciate your energy, assistance, and charisma
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by our Marketing Representatives and Public Relations Representatives. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and attain customer relations and sales objectives - Direct/Face to Face Marketing
- Promote all products and services offered by our clients by educating customers through In-Store Demonstrations and Product Launches
- Maintain strong knowledge of all products, services, pricing plans, and promotions offered by our clients.
- Handle service inquiries from customers while providing efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services.
- In-person sales with customers
- Ensure an extraordinary customer experience.
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed goals and objectives
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to complete all paperwork completely, accurately, in a timely manner
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
Make the positive change you need in your career choice!