Are you a loving CNA who's ready for a change? Join us at Compassionate Nursing Services, the area's premier private duty agency. We are seeking full-time CNAs for a client in Kirkwood. This case has long-term potential, but our agency also has a number of other cases that need staffed by quality CNAs and/or caregivers. Candidates must be able to work 12 hour shifts (either 7a-7p or 7p-7a). This case requires the following:
- Valid Missouri C.N.A. license
- Clear background report (from the Family Care Safety Registry)
- A current PPD record (that is the 2-step tuberculosis skin test; typically expires after 1 year). We can make arrangements for you to get this if you do not have one.
- Must submit to & pass drug screen
All caregivers for Compassionate Nursing Services are also required to have a valid Driver's License and a reliable, insured vehicle.
Company information:Compassionate Nursing Services is the area's best provider of high quality in-home care. Our caregivers are the not only compassionate, but are highly skilled and knowledgeable. They provide one-on-one assistance, and specialize in areas including memory care, hospice, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, and ALS.
We offer flexible scheduling, free ongoing training, higher pay, benefits, recognition for your hard work, and opportunities to advance your career!
Description of typical CNA/Caregiver roles:
- Provide premium patient care and treatment for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Collaborate with registered nurses to provide care under a care plan, provide input to develop and implement care plans
- Assist with daily living activities (prepare meals, assist with bathing, etc.)
- Provide support to family members
- Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer Lifts
Skills and requirements:
- Previous experience in home care or other medical fields (at least 1 year)
- Must have vehicle, current driver’s license, car insurance
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of skills; ability to provide complex care
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- New Hire Bonuses! (rules apply)
- Raises after your first 90 Days!
- Health Insurance
- Generous referral bonus (up to $250!)
- ongoing training
- Employee recognition
- Flexible scheduling
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time