Compassionate Nursing Services is your Employer of Choice two years running, and we want you! Enjoy high pay, generous referral bonuses (up to $250), flexible scheduling, free ongoing training, recognition for your hard work, and benefits including health insurance and 401K savings plans.
To be considered, you MUST have a valid Driver's License and a reliable, insured vehicle.
Company information: Compassionate Nursing Services is the area's best provider of high quality in-home care. Our caregivers are the not only compassionate, but are highly skilled and knowledgeable. They provide one-on-one assistance, and specialize in areas including memory care, hospice, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, and ALS.
Description of role:
· Provide premium patient care and treatment for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
· Collaborate with registered nurses to provide care under a care plan, provide input to develop and implement care plans
· Assist with daily living activities (prepare meals, assist with bathing, etc.)
· Provide support to family members
· Use lifting equipment such as gait belts and Hoyer Lifts
Skills and requirements:
· Previous experience in home care or other medical fields (at least 1 year preferred)
· Must have vehicle, current driver’s license, car insurance
· Ability to build rapport with clients
· Compassionate and caring demeanor
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High level of skills; ability to provide complex care
· Health Insurance
· Generous referral bonus (up to $250; rules apply)
· Free, online training
· Employee recognition
· Flexible scheduling