Direct Support Professional DSP
- $17 to $20 Hourly
• Direct Support Professionals work with individuals with mental or developmental disabilities by creating behavior plans, teaching self-care skills, cooking meals and doing laundry (ADL / IADL)
• Assisting clients with daily personal tasks, including bathing and dressing
• Instructs, supports and participates in performing household tasks with people such as cleaning, preparing meals, food shopping, etc. as identified in the ISP
• Helping plan client appointments and organize a schedule
• Organizing with transportation arrangements to appointments
• Shopping for groceries and preparing meals that meet specific client dietary needs
• Encouraging client engagement in social networks and communities
• Documents activities and behaviors of clients in data sheets, log books, and various other forms as required
Must be available Saturday's from 10:00am to 5:00pm
Must have DSP experience.
Compassionate Homecare ServicesAshburn, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.