Are you looking for a career where you can be challenged and grow professionally? Have you considered helping people achieve their dental goals?
This chair side dental assisting training opportunity might be your fulfillment! Our state of the art, patient-centered, family owned private practice is willing to train the right person. This position is for an eager learner with a quick pace while serving our valued patients as a top priority.
Our responsibilities for this role are:
Warm, compassionate friendly personality.
Exceptional communication skills - verbal and written.
The ability to take ownership and accountability for one's work and responsibilities.
1. Assist chair-side for dentures and impressions, fillings,
2. Set up and disinfection of treatment rooms, sterilization of instruments
3. Take images
5. Build and maintain strong and positive relationships with patients and team members
6. Maintenance and sterilization
7. Present treatment plans to patients
8. Assist with administrative duties