Medical Marijuana Physicians at Compassionate Certification Centers works closely with a variety of different industry clients both locally and nationally, striving to bring the cannabis community closer, educate, and enhance presence through social media, person to person interaction, connecting people and building relative relationships. CCC is seeking candidates for our five-week Internship Program. At the end of this program, we will be offering some qualified candidates full/part-time positions.
· Must maintain 15 hours per week falling during the hours of 10am-6pm M-F.
· This internship will include but is not limited to:
· Creative thinking for marketing strategies/campaigns
· Assisting in social media management
· Research/Data Entry
· Responding to calls and or emails
· Learning the ins and outs of the cannabis industry
· Strategic and resourceful
· Organization/Time management
· Highly motivated
· Outgoing personality/positive attitude
· Must be 21 years or older and a local PENNSYLVANIA resident with reliable transportation
*This internship is not paid, temporary, and non-benefits-eligible.*
Once you have sent us your resume, we encourage you to research what the company is about so that you’re fully prepared for when we start interviewing!
Feel free to impress us creatively! Let’s get social!
Serious professionals only please.