Channel Sales Manager - Denver or Phoenix Area
- Posted: over a month ago
CompassCom Software Corp. (CompassCom) seeks a Channel Manager to nurture new and existing relationships with sales partners, as well as leverage data and industry knowledge to refine management processes and sales strategies. By scaling our program, spearheading tactical partnerships, and maximizing cost and time efficiencies, the manager will strengthen our brand presence amongst new audiences and help grow revenue.
- Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of channel partners
- Act as a liaison between the CompassCom and assigned channel partners.
- Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and prospective channel partners.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of CompassCom personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Sell through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Manage direct/channel conflict by fostering excellent communication between the channel and direct teams
- Ensures partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements
- Participate in a partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Identifies partner GTM &/or services offerings; working with partner sales resources, services, marketing, etc. develop & launch offerings to point of incremental join revenue achievement
- Collaborate with Direct Sales and Marketing, internally advocating for partners’ training and content needs to improve performance and program retention
- Ensure partner conduct is consistent with CompassCom brand, values, and compliance guidelines
- Stay abreast of industry trends and new practices to enhance program processes and maintain overall competitiveness within the marketplace
- Develop and execute partner engagement strategies to drive revenue
- Educate partners on new product offerings, promotions, and product updates
- Previous experience of driving channel sales ideally within the same product category and channel.
- Emotional intelligence (EQ), required for productively communicating with different personalities to build and uphold partner relationships
- Experience selling in the Software Applications space via channel partnerships
- Experience selling Esri-based Solutions
- Demonstrated progressive experience with B2B sales
- Demonstrated progressive experience selling high technology products in a channel model
- Interest in Telematics, AVL and Geospatial software
- Effective communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners and CompassCom teams.
- Strong personal network within the industry.
- Driven, highly motivated and results driven.
- Ability to travel as needed
Location: Denver or Phoenix area
OneCompass offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes group Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term disability coverages and life insurance. We offer a 401(K) Retirement Saving Plan and a generous Holiday and PTO schedule.
In compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $80,000 - $100,000 base salary. Please note that wage information is a general guideline only, and we will consider factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, education/training, key skills, and market conditions when extending an offer.
CompassData, CompassDrone, CompassCom
BusinessView all jobs at CompassData, CompassDrone, CompassCom