IT Network Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: IT Network Manager
Location: Columbus, OH
A Multinational company is looking for an IT Network Manager to join their team.
· Comprehensive Benefits
· Paid time off
· Relocation assistance
· International work exchange
· Professional training in photovoltaic field
· Birthday gift
· Participate in or organize the implementation of informational projects, responsible for the implementation, application and promotion of information systems;
· Responsible for the company and subsidiary of MES system construction project technical review plan and schedule control;
· Responsible for drafting and revision of company information management system and related work specification, coordination group and various subsidiary manufacturing system construction and operational work;
· Responsible for the company's manufacturing system operation maintenance and problem processing;
· Responsible for drafting and revision of company informational related management system and work ethic.
· Desktop system, weak current, organize and implement the project plan preparation, audit and IT infrastructure operations, inspection, optimize execution work;
· Conference system, monitoring, protection and optimization of id card and other infrastructure;
· IT asset allocation, selection and optimization, inventory, allocation and scrap disposal management work;
· Responsible for the IT terminal information security management as a whole:
· Responsible for the company's confidential, desktop antivirus software, terminal situational awareness and other security system construction and application, promotion, maintenance;
· Daily desktop client confidentiality measures of execution, check and correct work;
· Bachelor degree or above, major in Computer science , Network management or related.
· More than five years of IT management work experience;
· Proficient in server deployment, system resource scheduling, network traffic and anomaly monitoring, firewall technology, familiar with basic security knowledge, to build efficient and safe operation and maintenance architecture;
· Proficient in at least one scripting language such as Shell, Perl, Python, etc., proficient in shell/bash, and use shell to solve related problems;
· Knowledge of java web language, familiar with the operation and maintenance of java Web system. Familiar with the operation mechanism and configuration of firewall, router and switch, understand TCP/IP protocol, familiar with the basic principle of routing and switching;
· Proficient in Linux system commands and various applications tomcat/LAMP/ configuration and performance optimization. Common IT monitoring O&M products (such as Nagios/cacti/Zabbix software configuration and use)
· Familiar with configuration and optimization of virtual servers such as VMware/KV/Docker; Familiar with the installation, configuration and tuning of common storage engines such as MySQL and Redis;
· Bilingual (Chinese, English) is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
· A challenging position in a market leading photovoltaic company.
· The chance to work in a global team with international vision.
· A promising career development within our fast-growing organization.
· Colleagues who are as smart, supportive, hardworking, and driven as you.
· A competitive salary with a success-based variable, additional benefits, and other attractive perks.
Compass Tech International
TechnologyView all jobs at Compass Tech International
Get fresh Network Management jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.