Senior Auditor, Risk Management & Compliance Responsibilities
- Conduct and document audits of the governance structure and internal controls over the risk management and compliance framework such as risk identification, scenario designs, operational risks, risk measures and relevant regulatory reporting, and testing key controls within these processes, specifically reliability and quality of data sources, data reconciliation and aggregation.
- Lead and participate in audit reviews and projects.
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the business risks, controls, and processes, along with an understanding of relevant laws, regulatory rules and knowledge of the impact of systems within areas reviewed.
- Apply analytical skills, have discussions with the Business and Audit Partners and the risk assessment process to properly identify key risks and controls, audit scope, and testing approach within an audit or other project.
- Accurately design and execute the testing approach and ensure that work paper documentation is clear, concise, supports the reviews performed, and explains decisions made during the project.
- Communicate with management, including leading efforts to discuss the business/risk environment and issues/risks raised during the audit review, along with providing periodic updates, to the status of the project.
- Develop subject area expertise to assist in providing comprehensive, in-depth consult
Requirements of the Senior Auditor, Risk Management & Compliance
- Minimum 4 years of relevant audit, risk management, regulatory, or compliance areas
- College or University degree.
- Auditing and/or regulatory experience in a financial institution or similar public accounting experience in the financial services industry
- Knowledge of the operations, functions, and objectives of interfacing areas is required to effectively audit operations, services, systems, workflow, and operational impact on other areas
- Risk management experience gained working in Audit, Risk or a Compliance function. Experience in consulting/auditing risk management rules (e.g., Basel, Enhanced Prudential Regulations) and credit risk management standards would be an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a global audit team across multiple time zones and jurisdictions
We regret that sponsorship is not available for this position.