Program Analyst - Law Enforcement
- Posted: over a month ago
All applicants must have, or be able to obtain, a Public Trust Clearance to be considered for this position.
Compass Strategy Solutions, LLC is a Small Woman Owned Government Contracting business specializing in law enforcement support services for the Federal Government. Join a team of experienced professionals and a fast-growing business. We offer competitive benefits. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for Supporting a Federal Law Enforcement agency by providing analytical, programmatic, and administrative support to a focused enforcement program designed to bolster overall effectiveness of related state, county and local law enforcement agency programs within a specific geographical area. The Senior Analyst must be a collaborative team member with like positions nationwide, and able to grasp and advance the federal agency mission through the execution of this program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The responsibilities and duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Assist state and local personnel with the preparation of operation plans in support of the program;
- Assist with preparation and processing of the Letters of Agreement (LOA) with various law enforcement agencies;
- Review statistical and seizure entries on a daily basis using the federal law enforcement agency internal web-based portals, verify accuracy of information and determine and/or detect possible duplications of effort.
- Provide training and assistance to system users;
- Maintain liaison with state, local and Federal entities;
- Provide guidance and oversight of purchases made with federal funds by state and
- local agencies;
- Assist with closing out current year financial accounts;
- Initiate or assist in training activities, when required;
- Assist with financial investigations and other asset forfeiture related duties; and
- Maintain close working relationship with federal agency Special Agents involved in the program in each region, and at the federal agency Headquarters.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience, preferably in law enforcement environment
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Compass Strategy Solutions offers competitive compensation and a strong benefits package including comprehensive medical and dental care, matching 401K, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, and other benefits that help provide financial protection for you and your family.
Physical Demands and Work Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description generally cover the nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. This is not intended to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Subject to the terms of an applicable collective bargaining agreement, the company management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as may be necessary. We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Compass Strategy Solutions
AddressSan Francisco, CA
GovernmentView all jobs at Compass Strategy Solutions