Have you ever considered being a caregiver? Caregiving is a great way to make a living, support your family and keep up with the demands of living in the 21st century. We've found that, with proper training, most people can do this job and love the work. We've got a vibrant community of clients in California and we're looking for qualified individuals who want to make a difference in their community. Here's why our team likes this field:
- The schedules are more flexible than your typical 9-5 job. We have weekend shifts!
- We provide overnight shifts where you get PAID to sleep
- We have a strong training program that supports any experience level
- We're all about the PEOPLE. It doesn't matter your background or your experience. We're looking for people who CARE.
JOIN THE TEAM:
- Apply today for one of our open positions
- After we receive your application, our team recruiter will call you for a phone interview, then we'll invite you to our office for a final interview. Most new team members can start work within 2 weeks.
WHO ARE WE:
Like any organization, it’s the people that make the difference. We've got the best clients, the best staff and a desire to serve our community well. Our clients are adults with disabilities who desire to live independently in their own. Our staff (YOU) provide the support they need to so they can live the life they want to live.
A TYPICAL DAY MIGHT INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Housekeeping and cooking
- Providing transportation
- Medication assistance (training provided)
- Personal care: toileting, feeding, bathing, transfer assistance (training provided)
Your schedule and the shifts available will depend on the client you are matched with. This is not your typical nine to five job. Schedules are built based on the clients needs. Some clients need support 24/7 and other clients need 5 hrs of support a day. Our staff are paid for every hour they work including hours where they are SLEEPING. Yep, it's true. Contact us today to see what shifts we have available.
We offer an excellent benefits package. Check it out:
- Full or Part Time: We do our best to accommodate your schedule
- FREE Costco Membership
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Tickets for you and your family
- Annual Raise
- No Long Commutes: We match you with a nearby client
- FREE Telemedicine for you and your household
- Evaluation and Referral Bonuses
- Grow professionally: We provide paid training monthly
WE'RE LOOKING FOR THE BEST- HERE'S WHAT WE'D LIKE TO SEE:
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have had Drivers License at least years
- Working vehicle, valid driver's license, valid auto insurance
- Pass criminal background check and drug test (WE PAY!)
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- CPR and First Aid certification must be completed within 30 days of hire (WE'LL PAY!)
CONTACT US TODAY FOR AN OPPORTUNITY TO MEET OUR TEAM RECRUITER.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time