Inside Sales Associate
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$55,000 at plan earningsResponsibilities:
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Communicate with prospects via email, phone calls or other forms of communication to convert them into qualified leads and funnel them to the sales pipeline
- Assess and send qualified leads to inbound sales representatives so they can convert clients and provide quick turnaround
- Seek out new business opportunities within the assigned geographies to expand clientele
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- High school diploma or GED is required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Two years of previous sales experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and be able to travel by car
Selling Steel City creates exceptional real estate experiences that are laser-focused on each client's individual goals and aspirations. Their approach is rooted in attentive service, unrivaled market knowledge, and sophisticated processes that leverage technology to deliver seamless success.
Buying and selling a home can be a complex process, and local market conditions can change quickly. It's critical that clients have a winning team at their side ready to offer professional advice and a deep bench of talented expertise. Even in 2020, the most challenging year for real estate in recent memory, Selling Steel City has closed more than 200 transactions, placing them sixth among all Pittsburgh agents. Today, the team's members are among Compass Pittsburgh's Founding Agents, able to wield the tools and technology of the country's No. 1 independent brokerage in service of their clients' needs.
BusinessView all jobs at Compass RE