Workday Security Analyst
- Expired: January 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Large Healthcare Organization is seeking a Workday Security Analyst to ensure the security of the Workday ERP. In this role you will provide your expertise and support to core HR systems executing overall company strategy through collaboration with business teams and understanding the security architecture
This is a Direct Hire position and is 100% remote from anywhere in the US. This stellar organization offers a phenomenal benefits package that includes a choice in insurance plans; one of which is free to the employee as well as 100% paid for Long Term and Short-Term disability insurances. Also included is a 10% 401k contribution! Lucrative time off, dental and vision insurances and much more round out this package!
A sampling of duties includes:
- The Security Analyst plays a role in overall security architecture and maintenance across Workday applications and possesses a deep understanding of the Workday security model, and their implications on the broader enterprise technology landscape•
- Work closely with HR, Finance, IS and business stakeholders to understand requirements, identify gaps and risks, suggest alternatives and advise on best practices
- Collaborate with both technology and business teams to identify, develop, implement, and maintain the Workday Security Matrix
- Architect Workday HCM security solutions that ensure all work streams are cohesive and cross-functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Configure and maintain security groups, roles, and permissions across all Workday modules and users
- Conduct security reviews and audits to ensure compliance
- Serve as subject matter expert and assist peer teams in mitigating security risks and providing best practices
- Review and approve various security requests
- Create, document, and maintain proper internal controls
- Promote continuous improvement of security processes and provide security reports to identify improvement opportunities
To be successful, you should possess most of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work
- 4 years progressive work experience in Workday with 2 years specifically focused on Workday Security
- Ability to work with Cross-functional teams
Compass Pointe Consulting
Get fresh Workday Security jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.