IBM ODM Developer
- Expired: August 31, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compass Pointe Consulting LLC, is a Maryland based, Woman Owned Small Business specializing in IT and Finance & Accounting Solutions and Services is looking for IBM ODM Developer to work 100% REMOTE- preferably be located near Maryland
As an IBM ODM Developer, you will be responsible for formulating and defining specifications for complex operating software programming applications implementing advanced solutions with the latest version IBM ODM, working as part of a team with influence across a larger organization.
- Deploy and configure server and database for Decision Center and Rule Execution Server.
- Manage user access to Decision Center and Rule Execution Server.
- Ensure that the business object model and rules are defined consistently for all phases of the project.
- Ensure that rules can be shared across platforms.
- Configure trace data sources for testing purposes.
- Deploy applications.
- Redeploy rulesets and event assets as changes are made.
- Generate detailed execution reports.
- Track and monitor rule execution.
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain complex computer applications software and systems
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components.
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
- Provider technical leadership to the team and act as mentor to junior team members.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 10 years' experience or Master's degree with 8 years' experience.
- IBM ODM: 8 - 10 years (Preferred)
- Rule Designer : 8 - 10 Years
- Decision Center: 8 years (Preferred)
- Rule Execution Server: 8 years (Preferred)
- Demonstrable Service Oriented Architecture and Design experience
- Excellent verbal, written, listening skills
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines.
- Ability to identify and educate the team on ODM best practices
Compass Pointe Consulting
Get fresh IBM ODM Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.