Call Center Representative
- Expired: December 18, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our growing family practice office is looking for an administrative receptionist front desk / call center rep. to work in our busy Primary Care office.
- Reception- check in/check out process
- Call Center - answering a high volume of incoming calls
- Collecting copay and reconciling closing deposit
- Answering a heavy volume of incoming calls when assigned to call center
- Registering patients
- Documenting and routing telephone messages to appropriate parties
- Using appropriate Medical Terminology for chart documentation
- Verifying insurance eligibilities
- Making appointment confirmation calls
- Other duties as needed
- Providing coverage for vacation/sick
- Obtaining medical records from other facilities
- Fax in-box
High School diploma
Knowledge of HIPAA
Medical experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of HIPAA
- eCW a plus
Preferred candidate will have excellent customer service skills, background working in a Primary Care office with experience of answering the phones and experience with an EMR system.
ECW a PLUS .
Must be motivated to work in a team environment to support the goals of the practice.
Must be extremely reliable.
Please apply on-line.
Please no telephone calls.
Please no faxing, mailing or hand-delivering resumes.
362 North Bedford Street
East Bridgewater, MA 02333
Compass Medical, P.C.
Get fresh Medical Office Call Center jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.