Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is conducting a search for an experienced Senior VP of Homecare for multiple locations. VP of Homecare will oversee both a Certified and a Licensed Home Healthcare Agency located in Brooklyn, NY. Qualified candidate will have proven experience within a Certified Home Healthcare Agency (CHHA) as an Executive RN or Administrator in Home Care Operations, Clinical oversight, Quality Improvement, Compliance, knowledge and insight on Federal and State regulations and experience with Clinical Homecare Operations for a Licensed Homecare Service Agency (LHCSA).
The Senior VP of Homecare is the Clinical VP of both the Certified Home Healthcare Agency (CHHA) & Licensed Home Health Service Agency (LHCSA). The primary responsibilities of this position includes planning, organizing, directing, and evaluation of the activities for the clinical and business operations of the agencies.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for oversight of all aspects of agency’s clinical and business operations which includes licensing and accreditation, patient care, scheduling, risk management, and materials management
- Provides leadership to a team of clinical and business professionals, focused on clinical quality outcomes, labor efficiencies, supply chain management, volume growth drivers and revenue cycle optimization.
- Promotes an environment of service excellence for patients and clinical staff.
- Maintains agency operations in compliance with regulatory requirements and accrediting body standards at all times.
- Fosters positive relationships with partners and clinical staff members.
- Monitors and advises the Agency Directors and Executive Departments of market trends impacting the clinical and financial performance of the agency.
- Willing to tackle other functions as needed
Registered Nurse, preferred
It is preferred to have an advanced degree: Master's (MBA/MHA/MSN), Minimum of Bachelors required
A minimum of five years experience in Certified Home Healthcare Agency preferred and previous experience in Homecare Administrative Management position is required.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work independently as well as function within a team; have the ability to analyze reports, determine priorities, and plan strategies.
Competitive Salary & Benefit Package Offered
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!
Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement
Why Work Here?Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is a Permanent Placement Recruitment Company. We pride ourselves in professional placement for Healthcare providers in New York State. All Job Inquires are confidential. Working with Reputable Employers in New York City, Westchester County and Long Island, New York.
Excellent opportunity to work with a creative team!