Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is conducting a search for a Registered Dietitian, Nutritionist for a large Long Term Care Facility in Flushing, NY. Qualified candidates will be self-motivated and a highly energetic professional who understands the nutritional needs for an Elderly, Long Term Care and Acute Care population. The ideal candidate will have a background in nutrition, meal planning, and Elder Care. He or she will establish replicable dietary standards for our residents and provide one-on-one consultations on an as-needed basis. Bilingual Chinese - Mandarin or Cantonese, a plus!
Job Responsibilities for Registered Dietitian:
- Meal plans prepared and provided to clinical staff for residents
- Consult with residents on healthy nutrition and dietary choices
- Create meal plans for residents in order to achieve nutrition-related goals
Qualifications for Registered Dietitian:
- 2 + years' experience as a professional nutritionist
- Familiarity with Computer Programs
- Understanding of special needs population nutrition and diabetic nutrition a plus
- Must be a registered dietitian (RD) in NY
- Bachelor's Degree in Nutrition or Dietetics preferred
- In-depth knowledge of nutritional models
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Bilingual Chinese - Mandarin or Cantonese, a plus!
Competitive Salary, plus Benefit Package. Salary Based on relevant experience.
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration