Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is conducting a search for an experienced Registered Nurse or LMSW for an Education and Training Specialist opening for a large Managed Long Term Care Plan. Licensed Master Social Work or Registered Nurse will be considered for this position.
Qualified candidates will have prior Educator experience within a Managed Care Organization, MLTC, or Home Healthcare Program.
Creates training solutions to fulfill the development needs of the Managed Care staff including Care Management and UAS nurses. Maintains and conducts orientation and training programs to better prepare staff to carry out assigned tasks. Identifies learning objectives, implements instructional methodologies, and manages internal review processes to document consistent adherence to established protocols and regulatory requirements. promotes quality assurance, customer service, member and provider satisfaction in all departmental activities. Conducts quarterly case review audits to identify ongoing training opportunities.
- Establish and conduct orientation and training programs to prepare employees for assignments.
- Identify learning objectives and deliver instructional methodologies to facilitate learning and development.
- Able to develop educational materials, power points, job aides, handouts and tip sheets.
- Manage internal review processes to document consistent adherence to internal protocols and regulatory requirements.
- Assess trainee performance to evaluate training and development effectiveness and evaluate staff performance with regard to quality reviews. Generate system reports as needed.
- Identify problems, study standards, evaluate outcomes to recommend and construct training documents and operational policies.
- Assist staff as needed, to determine areas that require immediate remediation and assist in resolving inconsistencies.
- Assists in tracking of all education and training activities and training.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- Strong working knowledge of managed care regulatory guidelines on the local, state and federal level is necessary to design and implement staff development programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Master’s Degree preferred in Nursing or Social Work
- Three years of work experience. Managed Long Term Care and Training experience, preferred.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in managing review processes that promote adherence to established operational protocols, preferred.
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration