Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is conducting a search for a well established Certified Home Health Care Agency seeking an experienced Registered Nurse RN Supervisor. This position works closely with the Director of Patient Services and Quality Managers to provide quality review and coordination of care to patients care plans. Clinical Supervisor RN Registered Nurse must have CHHA experience and knowledge of completing 485s. In-Office Position Prior CHHA Experience a must!
The Supervisor RN is a KY RN, Registered Nurse with current license responsible for Supervision of 7 RN Coordinators of Care, Documentation Review and Case Management of patients Care Plan. Reviews and completes 485 documentation to ensure appropriateness, completeness and compliance with federal and state regulations. Consults with appropriate clinical staff to clarify any care plan issues and works with clinician to make appropriate corrections per company policy.
1) RN Supervisor of Coordination of Care or Patient Service Manager Experience Required
2) RN Registered Nurse, Nurse Manager Experience Required
3) Experience with OASIS Review, 485s and Clinical Documentation for CHHA required
4) ICD-10 / HCS-D knowledge and experience a plus
5) Knowledge of McKesson EMR a plus
- NYS - RN - Registered Nurse - Active KY License
- 1-2 years of clinical home health experience in Certified Home Health Care or LTHHP Lombardi Program
- Knowledge of Federal and State Regulations and License Requirements
- Working Knowledge of Computer Systems and Programs
- Excellent Coordination and communication ability
- Detail oriented Registered Nurse RN and able to work with minimal supervision
- OASIS and/or Coding Certification a plus
Full Time Direct Hire, Monday to Friday
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration.