Compass Healthcare Consulting & Placement is conducting a search for a Home Health Care provider in Lancaster, NY & Erie County, NY. The Home Health Care Provider is seeking a Full time Home Health Care RN Supervisor to service patients in and Assisted Living Facility and in the community. The Home Care RN Supervisor is a licensed professional who provides direct and indirect patient care services under a physician’s plan of care and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the agency, the state’s professional standards, and regulatory entities.
Home Health Care RN Supervisor - Landcaster, NY & Erie County, NY
• Assess/ReAssess patients in Assisted Living Facility and in patient homes.
• Supervise/Assess Home Health Aides in the Facility and in patient's home.
• Provide post hospitalization and ongoing re-assessments
• Provide patient and family education
• Communicate with the care team and physicians and obtain any medical orders as needed.
• Develop and update the patient's care plan
• Train HHA's to ensure excellent patient care.
• Maintain and manage customer files
• Receive and process incoming requests for new home care services
• Assist with orientation and in-service education as needed
• Ensure compliance with all regulatory, as well as, internal policies and procedures
• Participate in after-hours, weekend and holiday coverage program.
• Supervision of all LPN’s/RN’s, and nursing department.
• Other duties related to position as per business needs.
• Bachelor degree and one year Nursing experience or Associate degree with two years Home Care experience as a Field RN.
• Excellent organizational & time-management skills.
• Basic computer skills; knowledge of email.
• Must have interpersonal relationship skills
• Ability to understand directions, carry out instructions and maintain records.
• Ability to assume delegated authority and accountability of care for assigned patients.
• Ability to function independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong Ventilator, Tracheostomy and G-Tube experience preferred.
• Must have supervisory experience and homecare experience.
Ability to work in Facility 25 Hours per week and in the field 10 hours per week.
Great compensation, vacation and benefit package.
Qualified Candidates Please Apply Now for Immediate Consideration!