Warehouse Associate - 1st shift! Competitive Wages!
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compass Health Brands has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS for
1st shift! Competitive Wages! Full Time!
Compass Health Brands is a market and brand leader of consumer medical products for over 20 years with one goal in mind to provide innovative, high quality products through our valued customers that enable consumers to live healthier, more comfortable and independent lives.
It's an exciting time to be part of Compass Health Brands. We are a perfect sized company for the ambitious person; we are large enough to do some incredible things, but small enough to recognize individual performance.
We seek employees who embrace challenges and thrive in a fast-paced environment that's focused on continuous improvement and service. This is a workplace where each individual plays a role in building something meaningful, while growing and learning from each other.
As the Warehouse Associate/Kitting Team, this individual will be responsible for performing receiving , picking , packing, repackaging, auditing and shipping operations.
Key Responsibilities of a Warehouse Associate/Kitting team:
- Ability to perform heavy lifting throughout shift
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, repackaging, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Maintains quality standards set forth by warehouse management.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
- Locates materials and supplies by pulling and verifying materials and supplies listed on picking orders.
- Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Responsible for loading, unloading and pulling parts and products. Will help to maintain correct inventory in assigned areas of warehouse area.
- Maintains safety, quality, delivery standards set forth by warehouse management
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Desire to work organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills
- May be required to work overtime as demands of workload dictate.
- Must keep area clean and orderly
Target Skill Sets:
- Palletizing, Pick / Pack, Packaging, General Warehouse, RF Scanner
Compass Health Brands is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Compass Health Brands
AddressBrook Park, OH
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Compass Health Brands