Focus Support Representative
Compass Health Brands Cleveland, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Compass Health Brands has an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a
Focus Support Representative
The name "Compass Health"reflects the company's deep industry knowledge and understanding of the complexities of today's health care environment and ability to help those it serves navigate and set new direction for better patient outcomes and bottom line growth in the evolving landscape.
Our corporate brand exemplifies our strong commitment to partnering with our customers and driving bottom line growth. As the volume of patients increases and consumers drive the demand for home care products, our vision is to be the market leader in providing innovative products that promote independence and better living in the comfort of their own homes. We are currently recruiting a Focus Support Representative for our Middleburg Heights, OH location.
The FSR will be dedicated to the support of the Regional Directors, Independent Sales Representatives and the assigned regional customers by assisting with all sales support activities required to achieve the regions targeted revenue and margin goals, customer retention initiatives, and all other metric based objectives.
- Strong team player and a desire to support others
- Likeable with the ability to influence and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes
- Critical thinking skills
- Capable of self-management and the ability to work independently with minimal management oversight
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, confident, and tenacious
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Comprehensive computer skills (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office)
- Skilled at developing and maintaining strong relationships over the telephone
- Desire to learn and advance skill sets
- Work with Regional Director in developing and managing strategic sales plan for region
- Work closely with independent field reps in region on pre-call plan, opportunity creation and capture, customer conversion, and baseline sales maintenance
- Assist in successfully achieving margin and revenue goals by providing pricing guidance, cross-selling, up-selling, and providing insight to gaps in customer purchasing
- Inside POC for multiple sales representatives and their customers
- Assist with pricing and product issues/questions
- Proactively communicate to customers regarding order status, shipping status, and product substitutions or backorders
- Maintain existing customer base by managing inbound, pre-sale requests and executing proactive outbound calls to generate revenue
- Manage CRM (SF.com) database to ensure information is accurate and timely
- Utilize CRM (SF.com) to identify trends and suggest initiatives to support sales efforts
- Manage open/backorder reports and support additional report requests
- Document all initial and ongoing contacts as required
- Track and prioritize a large volume of administrative tasks and execute in a timely fashion
- Potential, limited travel within region to in-person sales meetings and/or tradeshows
- Assist with basic training for all new FSR employees
- Quickly learn, retain, and adapt to new products and services
- Inside sales and/or customer support experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Compass Health Brands is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Compass Health Brands
BusinessView all jobs at Compass Health Brands