Compass Health Brands has an IMMEDIATE OPENING fora
Customer Service / Sales Admin
The name "Compass Health"reflects the company's deep industry knowledge and understanding of the complexities of today's health care environment and ability to help those it serves navigate and set new direction for better patient outcomes and bottom line growth in the evolving landscape.
Our corporate brand exemplifies our strong commitment to partnering with our customers and driving bottom line growth. As the volume of patients increases and consumers drive the demand for home care products, our vision is to be the market leader in providing innovative products that promote independence and better living in the comfort of their own homes.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service / SalesAdmin to manage and support the order entry process for the Custom Imprint Sales team of Compass Health Brands. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to accurately and efficiently manage order entry and scheduling software. Experience in sales office environment would be considered an asset. In addition, the successful candidate will possess strong organization and time management skills. The position reports directly to the Sales Manager and is responsible to support the efforts of the Custom Imprint Sales team in our Middleburg Hts, Ohio location.
Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Communication with the Custom Imprint Sales team and Production partners to ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of customized Med Compliance products to our customers
- Actuate order entry and management of customer artwork files
- Administrative sales support activities as required
- Handle customer call overflow call volumes from call work groups as required
- Manage credit and return authorization process
- 2-5 years office administrative experience
- Experience working with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point) and project management platforms such as RoboHead
- Possess effective time management skills and the ability to work independently and be a contributor to a positive work environment
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive Health Care coverage depending on experience and qualifications.
Compass Health Brands is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.