Schedule: Mon-Fri 6am-3pm
A Fresh Approach to Great Results.
At FLIK Hospitality Group we believe in great food, great service, and great people. As a leading corporate dining and hospitality company, we provide quality and nutritious meals with a wellness-first approach, reception services, and property management to over 800 locations nationwide. From respected law firms, financial institutions, professional athletics teams, K-12 independent schools, hotels and conference centers, and more, our approach to hospitality is rooted in our dedication to providing quality service to each and every one of our guests. We believe in seasonality in sourcing our ingredients and providing a customized approach to the culinary and hospitality needs of each client; our wellness first approach ensures our food supports healthy and delicious choices. Join our team today!
The Workplace Ambassadors are responsible for overseeing the functionality and cleanliness of unassigned seating floors. They are directly responsible for ensuring the employees day-to-day experience on the working floors is successful. They also ensure large restacks are performed and executed in a timely and organized fashion. They also oversee the organization of locker management and labeling for each division within the firm.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Workplace Ambassador (WA) is the first point of contact for unassigned seating floor(s) and must be adept at taking ownership of all aspects, including, but not limited to; facilities & services located within a predetermined area; assuring users feel comfortable and have all the tools necessary to be as productive as possible.
- Conducts daily walkthroughs of each designated floor to assure everything is prepared in accordance to the established standards.
- Communicating requests to the appropriate internal support departments such as, building maintenance (heating and cooling issues), information technology (computer /phone issues), and mail room (package pickups and deliveries).
- Aware of all visitors and VIPs expected to be on floor and anticipates their arrival.
- He/she pro-actively manages the general cleanliness of on-floor meeting and conference rooms
- Pro-actively manages transitions of new joiners, assigns lockers and provides floor orientation as well as local city knowledge.
- Strong customer service and organizational skills
- Excellent Computer skills, hotel property software preferred
- Previous hospitality experience strongly preferred.
- College degree, Hospitality School preferred
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 303574
AMY S MILLER
Nearest Major Market: Salt Lake City
Job Segment: Chef, Culinary, Hospitality