Compass One Healthcare is a premier healthcare company with 46,000 engaged team members who are focused on delivering quality, value, and exceptional patient experience through specialized services and protocols in more than 1,650 hospital and health system locations in 48 states. Through a combined three-quarters of a century of healthcare experience, Compass One offers seven customer-focused core services: Food and Nutrition, Environmental, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Healthcare Technology Solutions (Clinical Engineering), Facilities Management, and Ambulatory Services. Compass One is committed to the growth and development of its associates, and its unique Positive ImpressionsTM program features a team of 100-plus Patient Experience Managers dedicated to driving a better experience in each of our hospitals. Also, Compass One's exclusive partnership with Press Ganey leverages rich analytics to better understand how to improve experiences for patients, family, customers, caregivers, and the community.
Communications and Social Media Intern
Compass One Healthcare is looking for an eager and hardworking intern to help support the Communications Team out of our Atlanta Support Center in Sandy Springs, GA. This 6-month, paid internship provides opportunities to sharpen communication and project management. After completing 6-months in the role, there is possibility to extend the internship.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and their respective audiences
- Design software: Adobe Photoshop, Publisher and other design tools
- Bachelor's degree or pursuing a degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or related field
Plus: Experience with Google Analytics, and Sprout Social (or other social media publishing/scheduling tool) and Excel skills
- Content scheduling: Contribute toscheduling & publishing social media content to sector social media accounts under the direction of the Communications Specialist.
- Content creation and design: Create and design engaging blog, social media and internal communications content.
- Internal Communications Support: Assisting with soliciting, proofing, editing and organizing content and design of weekly newsletter and company intranet.
- Community feedback monitoring: With the help and guidance of the Communications Specialist, the Communications and Social Media Intern will monitor and respond to follower/fan feedback on social media and Glassdoor.
- Reporting: Contribute to monitoring and reporting on social media & blog analytics/performance.
- Presentation design: Support VP of Communications and Communications Specialist to create decks for company leadership.
Apply to Compass One Healthcare today!
Compass One Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 298444
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Intern, Entry Level