- We have 2 openings for a full-time SUPV, HOUSEKEEPING position.
- Location: AT&T Hotel and Conference Center - Rooms Dep, 1900 University Ave., Austin, TX 78705. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 8:00am - 5:00pm, Flexible days.
- Requirement: Hospitality experience preferred.
We are excited to announce the launch of our new pre-recorded video interviewing technology to fast track your career with our award-winning organization! When you submit an hourly job application, you will be invited to participate in a short video introduction. Click here to get a sneak peek preview!
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that would be a great fit for this role, you can refer them to this position and potentially earn an Employee Referral Bonus! Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
At FLIK, our operating philosophy is centered on three essential factors: great food, great service and great people. A FLIK Family-Then & Now. Great Food and Great Service are only possible with Great People behind the scenes. FLIK's steadfast dedication to the training and support of our associates continues to nourish our vision and growth. Dedication, diligence, operational excellence and hands-on expertise are FLIK trademarks - only achievable through the work of our team of professionals. We embark on a relationship with every FLIK associate that provides, demonstrates and cherishes growth, education and ongoing mentoring - today and every day.
Full time associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Oversees, monitors and participates in the cleaning of rooms and common areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and participates in the overall sanitation and safety of the facility and associates in accordance with company standards and government regulations.
- Determines cleaning assignments and establishes priorities; adjusts assignments based on changes in room occupancy or emergency clean-up requests; maintains accurate record of assignments.
- Ensures security of keys.
- Responds to customer needs and requests; resolves customer concerns.
- Follows work procedures and expedites workflow to ensure timely, efficient service; communicates room completion and availability.
- Inspects rooms, common areas and stock rooms, and approves staff work performance; performs or delegates appropriate corrective action.
- Reports unsafe conditions and maintenance service needs, including painting, repairs, and furniture replacement and upkeep.
- Oversees the productivity and breaks of associates; communicates performance issues to management.
- Participates in the onboarding and training of associates; conducts daily pre-service meetings.
- Demonstrates safe and correct use of environmental services equipment and chemicals.
- Completes inventory of materials, supplies and linens; manages usage and orders to in alignment with budget.
- Opens and closes the department; maintains security for department property, supplies and operating funds.
- Communicates on the telephone, over radio, in person and in writing with clients, customers or residents, personnel from other departments and coworkers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 302385
Nearest Major Market: Austin
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Food Service, Hospitality