- We have an opening for a SUPPORT SERVICES- UTILITY position.
- Location: Continental; 21440 W Lake Cook Rd Deer Park, IL 60010. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time, Monday-Friday 10:30am- 2:30pm.
- Requirement: foodservice experience is a plus. Will train!
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, "connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise," is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world's most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Ensures sanitary kitchen, galley and common areas. Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality customer service through one-on-one attention to detail.
- Ensures highest sanitary standards are maintained in accordance with company, client and government requirements.
- Plans cleaning and work schedules.
- Advises management of purchasing needs with a focus on minimizing waste and avoiding product shortages.
- Ensures good order and maintenance of all equipment; immediately reports deficiencies to supervisor.
- Sorts, counts, folds, marks and carries linens; makes beds.
- Cleans lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators and stairways.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes and polishes floors.
- Transports trash to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Cleans and sanitizes galley and dining areas.
- Breaks down and cleans steam table.
- Washes pots, pans, dishes and utensils.
- Refills condiments and stock as needed.
- Preps food when applicable.
- Makes and/or fills coffee, juice, tea and other available beverages.
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 299218
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Kitchen, Food Service, Part Time, Hospitality