A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you've been hungry and away from home, chances are you've tasted Compass Group's delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
The LR Analyst (LRA) will prepare financial planning documents, conduct financial analysis, and complete overall data analysis for the Labor Relations Department (LR). The LRA will report directly to the HR Senior VP of Finance with oversight from the Senior VP of Labor Relations and assist the broader Labor Relations team before, during, and after individual negotiations. Analytical support will cover a range of efforts including, but not limited to, negotiated agreements, job analyses, arbitrations, mediations, and grievances.
- Develops, maintains and owns LR negotiation costing model
- Gatekeeper of LR Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) Sign-off Protocol
- Assists LR managers and directors during negotiations efforts and contract administration meetings.
- Conducts research and analysis for collective bargaining agreements and other similar agreements made during negotiations, and arbitration and mediation awards. Performs special cost and labor relations studies, as needed.
- Analyzes labor trends from arbitration awards, mediation results, National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) decisions, (CBA) negotiations and makes recommendations.
- Develop responses for data requests from NLRB, Unions, Business Partners and others as necessary.
- Prepare department financial plans, quarterly financial performance results, and reports on LR projects.
- Administer, maintain and monitor various databases utilized in LR including CBA lists, grievances and employee information. Generate regular activity reports to analyze trends and compliance.
- Provide technical support in preparation for grievance meetings, arbitrations, collective bargaining, mediations, or other administrative proceedings.
- Analyze labor relations information, data, problems, practices or procedures
- Bachelor's degree is required with focus in Finance preferred
- 3 plus years of experience in a Financial Analysis Role
- Extensive knowledge in financial analysis and database development/management
- Experience with reporting, visualization tools and financial experience is required
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally
- Strong attention to detail, analytical acumen, and intellectual curiosity
- Labor Relations experience is preferred, but not required
- Strong problem solving skills (critical, strategic, and evaluative thinking)
- Self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Flexible written and oral communication skills with a focus on impact, influence and illustration of meaningful connections
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to travel 10% to 20% annually
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 321642
CAMERON C BLACK
Nearest Major Market: Charlotte
Job Segment: Business Analyst, Food Service, Finance, Hospitality