Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy's CEO knows all associates by their name. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education and Entertainment industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world's largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates' careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
- Manage the overall customer relationship with multiple regional IDNs that are part of a large healthcare member of Foodbuy
- Develop and maintain strong relationships within the accounts through regular meetings and interactions
- Understand customer strategy, key goals, and objectives to develop effective account plans, activities, and joint goals
- Create and maintain strategic account plans to align strategy and objectives to specific Foodbuy products and services
- Work with customer to identify savings opportunities and drive contract compliance utilizing opportunity analytics
- Facilitate the process of evaluation and implementation of contracted products utilizing culinary, manufacturer, distribution, and broker resources
- Implement and onboard new customer locations to the Foodbuy program
- Coordinate the utilization of Foodbuy resources to drive customer value and satisfaction
- Conduct regular customer business reviews to ensure alignment, document value, and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Troubleshoot, triage, and escalate customer issues and follow through on resolution to ensure customer expectations are met
- Provide training and support to customers utilizing Foodbuy technology and reporting platforms
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Minimum of 5+ years managing large regional and/or national accounts in the Healthcare, Food Service and/or GPO Industry
- Strong understanding of healthcare food service procurement (preferably acute care hospitals)
- Ability to build effective long-term interpersonal relationships proactively across functions both within Foodbuy and external parties, working with others towards mutually acceptable solutions.
- Excellent customer/client relationship skills, both internally and externally
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications is required
- Ability to travel extensively, 50%+ primarily to Charlotte and client locations
- A strong understanding of the financial, commercial, technological and social aspects of Foodbuy's business and value chain and how it relates to the competitive environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven ability to engage others and handle interactions with individuals or groups to obtain commitment, compromise or settlement in a way that promotes win-win solutions and mutual goals or interests.
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 299084
Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; Florida; Columbia, SC; Washington D.C.; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Nashville, TN;
Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; Columbia, SC; Miami, FL
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Chef, Culinary, Food Service, Hospitality