- We have an opening for a Sr Director of Food and Nutritional Services I in Baltomire MD at UMMC.
- Hay Grade 17
- CDM Required, or be willing to obtain within 18 months of hire; ServSafe Required, or be willing to obtain within 12 months of hire.
- Servant Leader with large volume and multi site, experience required; healthcare experience required.
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine’s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
The Sr. Director of Dining Services is responsible for overseeing the day to day Foodservice operations. You will manage and lead a team of employees, and also be responsible for managing client relationships, profitability of the account, and talent development.
- Operates the department in accordance with the approved budget, while providing the client with the maximum value for the dollars spent
- Ensures that the food offered to the students is of superior quality
- Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs
- Maintains excellent relationships with clients as well as other departments within the community
- Promotes the professional growth and development of the entire team
- Fosters strong inter-departmental relations and integrate the dining service department with the facility plan of operations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of additional experience
- Minimum of five years of Proven Leadership expertise
- Two to four years of direct foodservice operational management experience with inventory and purchasing knowledge and control
- Strong knowledge of food and catering trends with a focus on quality, production, sanitation, food cost controls, and presentation
- Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
- ServSafe® certified a plus
- Must be forward thinking, proactive and the face of the Company
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 396592