- We have an opening for a full-timeSERVER, PATIENTposition.
- Location:Willow Creek Women's Hospital - 4301 Greathouse Springs Road, Johnson, AR 72741.Note: online applications acceptedonly.
- Schedule:Open availability, shifts may vary, weekends and holidays included.More details available upon interview.
- Requirement: Priorprep work, cooking, customer service experience is a plus!
WE MAKE IT EASY!
- You can now chat or text-to-apply, in addition to our standard online apply. Just text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number334279 . Click hereto view more.
- You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click hereto get a sneak peek preview.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s Mindful Choices wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. The Atlanta-based company was named one of Modern Healthcare magazine’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in 2013” and one of Training Magazine’s top 125 for 2014.
Full time associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- And other voluntary benefits
Summary: Responsible for patient food service on assigned units, including menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick-up, special requests and needs, and in-between meal food delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exhibits a friendly, caring attitude to patients when taking menu selections, delivering trays, inquiring during catering rounds and retrieving trays.
- Takes patients menu selections prior to each meal.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies and sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Assembles trays according to patientsÂ menu selections on tray tickets in a timely and accurate manner.
- Interacts with nursing staff to ensure patientsÂ diet prescriptions are accurate and patientsÂ food needs are met.
- Retrieves trays from patientsÂ rooms.
- Maintains accurate and current information for each patient on assigned unit(s).
- Assists dietitian with monitoring of patients who are NPO, on liquid diets or have a calorie count ordered.
- Communicates any patient related problems/concerns to appropriate personnel in a timely manner following departmental procedures.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patientÂs rights policy as outlined in the facilityÂs HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Contributes to patient satisfaction goals by providing quality service.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadlines.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to departmentÂs safety procedures.
- Follows facility and departmental safety policies and procedures to include incident reporting.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies and procedures.
- Follows the facilityÂs protocols for Hazardous Materials and Waste Program.
- Adheres to Emergency Preparedness Program and Life Safety Program. Participates in drills, as appropriate.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Computer technical skills to operate hospital systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 334279