Great opportunity for an experienced multi-site HR professional seeking to make a difference in a hospital setting! Ideal candidates will have experience supporting over 1,000 employees at once in multiple locations and willing to travel locally approximately 35%. Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred.
TouchPoint, Support Services,provides customer focused support services. As specialists, we perform services including healthcare housekeeping, management in laundry processing, patient transportation, and food service. TouchPoint is a compilation of the most committed and talented individuals working in the industry today. Our dedication to quality, exceptional customer service, and unequivocal results allow us to provide the best outcomes to our clients.
Working as a Senior HR Generalist, you will support numerous Human Resource functions to meet strategic, tactical and administrative Human Resource objectives. You must be able to communicate effectively with Senior Management and across various support departments. Your knowledge of employee relations and your strong analytical ability will be used to support HR initiatives.
- Ensures all Company HR related policies are applied consistently
- Objectively coaches associates and management through complex and difficult issues. Provides guidance to management on appropriate disciplinary action. Assists with on-site investigations
- Oversees MyOpportunity for hourly recruitment and onboarding
- Maintains and coordinates associate recognition programs
- Ensures compliance with all federal and state laws
- Regularly runs and/or reviews HR activity reports
- Supports internal customer survey and associate engagement survey interpretation/feedback process
- Attends department manager meetings to increase HR visibility, conducts classroom training, provides assistance and implements HR initiatives
- Reviews any request for pay increases or other status changes to ensure internal equity and consistency. Processes status change forms
- Prepares, coordinates and presents HR related topics and other HR related training
- Acts as the diversity champion by leading assigned tasks and corporate diversity activities including diversity recruiting, retention and promotion goals
- Assists in the creation of Personal Development Plans, as appropriate, for associates
- Participates in the Annual Performance Appraisal process
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field preferred; high school diploma/GED required
- PHR or SPHR designation strongly preferred
- Three plus years human resources generalist experience required; management experience a plus
- HR experience at a large, multi-unit organization required
- Previous experience as part of a centralized HR environment, preferably in a corporate setting
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills; advanced skills preferred
- Content-knowledge regarding employment law, policies, procedures, and programs
- Experience in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions
- Experience responding to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies or members of the business community
Apply to TouchPoint today!
TouchPoint is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 287352
ERIN S PRINDLE
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Housekeeping, Equity, Food Service, Hospitality, Finance